Draft/Build is the methodology of choice in construction projects around the globe. It promotes creativity leading to innovation and implementation of new ideas. The Draft/Build approach ensures greater certainty around project costs, quality and scheduling. Key benefits include clearly defined accountabilities, valuable collaboration between the owner and the draft/build firm and faster project delivery leading to greater costs savings.
Why Use BayShore Groups Draft/Build Division?
Our dedicated Draft/Build team:
- Knows what questions need to be asked.
- Listens to our clients and responds to their needs.
- Sees the big picture and can help from project launch to successful completion.
- Is familiar with local government building authorities and what it takes to meet construction requirements.
- Knows the costs of services and materials and the importance of project timing.
- Understands the risk factors and has the skills to manage them.
- Delivers exceptional quality and value, on time and on budget.
- Have highly qualified and experienced tradespeople that can meet the rigorous demands of any commercial or residential construction project including a full range of skills from bricklaying, carpentry, decorating, electrical, painting, plumbing, roofing and more.
- Have the necessary Health and Safety certifications to comply with site operations.
BayShore Groups Draft/Build division’s experienced project managers and tradespeople are equipped to deliver on a wide variety of commercial build projects – ranging from additions and facility overhauls to complete new builds (i.e., fully functioning factory lines, residential care homes, office blocks, etc.).
The combination of our skilled workforce, intimate understanding of local bylaws and strong working relationships with utility and building authorities ensures that your commercial construction project is delivered on time, on budget and with quality.
BayShore Groups offers a comprehensive range of building services and professional skills (i.e., carpentry, roofing, bricklaying, electrical installations, painting, decorating and more.)
Property Extensions and Conversions
BayShore Groups Draft/Build team helps commercial property owners avoid the high cost of relocation by maximizing the use of their current property with a professional addition or conversion of existing space. Let us capably carry out the design, planning and construction of your addition or property conversion.
BayShore Groups Draft/Build team provides custom residential construction services. From architectural design to finishing details, we design and build ‘one-of-a-kind’ homes combining superior craftsmanship and quality with value. We work closely with clients through the entire process and execute their vision with unparalleled precision and professionalism, on time and within budget.
Our residential build services run from complete new builds to home improvements including additions, full home, kitchen or bath remodeling and installations.