“BayShore offers a unique opportunity to establish close relationships and direct communication with members of the international markets. For us, it was well worth the time and we’ve had great experiences with them…excellent, and we look forward to participating in the next one.”
BayShore Groups provide design consultation services. Project scope ranges from individual process lines to complete heavy manufacturing facilities and more.
BayShore Groups’ reputation for superior project outcomes is based on design excellence leading to innovative design. We are committed to serving our clients through numerous engineering disciplines:
- Equipment Design
Our teams use the latest tools and technologies and a multi-disciplinary approach achieved through strategic partnerships from around the globe. These partnerships extend our reach and the scope of our services. This ensures that client needs are fully addressed from the outset to produce sound designs and technical decisions that achieve optimal project outcomes.
Geotechnical Design and Testing
- Geotechnical studies for site & building development
- Foundation design & construction inspection
- Slope stability analysis
- Construction quality assurance testing & inspection
- Aggregate testing
- Soil analysis & design for septic leaching beds
- Pipe corrosion studies & soil analysis
- Inspection of residential perimeter basement wall drainage systems
- Assessment of soil erosion control measures
- Testing of concrete mixes for specification compliance
Pavement Design Services
- Pavement structure design & lifecycle costing
- Pavement condition surveys, structure evaluation & rehabilitation planning
- Tender preparation & requests for proposal
- Contract management of pavement rehabilitation
- Asphalt mix designs & quality assurance testing
- Failure analysis & expert witness services
- Bridge deck condition surveys
- Traffic impact studies to evaluate pavement alternatives
- Development of new materials/technologies in pavement construction
BayShore Groups staff gains an early understanding of client objectives to incorporate into the design process.
Communication and collaboration are hallmarks of our service. Dedicated team members are available 24/7 to address any situation.
We stand by our work. BayShore Groups ensures that your job is done on time and on budget.
DESIGN FUN FACT
- The construction of the Panama Canal, which links the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans, was one of the most difficult engineering projects ever undertaken. It is estimated that over 25,000 workers lost their lives during the long and dangerous project, with most dying from disease and landslides.