“RE/MAX Escarpment Realty has had the good fortune of developing a significant business relationship with the Bayshore Groups. We are proud to be associated with our present and future projects.”
Real Estate/Development Division
It is a multi-faceted business that involves one or more coordinated activities, such as:
- The purchase of raw land.
- Acquisition of properties plus buildings and assets.
- Decommissioning or demolition to broom-swept condition.
- Community planning and/or zoning.
- Leasing management of office, retail or residential.
- Development and management of mixed-use residential communities, industrial parks, office complexes or big box commercial plazas.
To succeed in Real Estate And Property Development, it is essential to have a partner with:
- A keen eye for location.
- The qualifications to provide accurate market valuations, broker a sale or represent a purchaser.
- An understanding of community dynamics, traffic patterns and land use.
- The ability to analyze environmental factors and address any potential remediation requirements.
- A talent for site analysis, planning and future growth considerations.
- A strong working relationship with municipalities, regional and provincial bodies.
- A talent for negotiating tax, insurance or utility incentives.
- And a highly skilled labour pool.
The closely integrated operating divisions at BayShore Groups meet the above eight criteria. We help clients succeed at every stage of the real estate development life cycle – whether residential, industrial or commercial. Our network of building, railway design, site, civil and environmental engineers, architects, tradesmen, foremen and more can optimize the development of any parcel or master plan, design and build anything from an industrial park to a major distribution center.
BayShore Groups understands the process to move residential and commercial deals and developments forward.
REAL ESTATE DEVELOPMENT
BayShore Groups has the knowledge and analytical skills to help clients determine the most profitable development scenario.
Communication and collaboration are hallmarks of our service. Dedicated team members are available 24/7 to address any situation.
We stand by our work. BayShore Groups ensure that your transaction and build or renovation objectives are met.
REAL ESTATE/DEVELOPMENT FUN FACT
- Monica’s apartment from “Friends” is estimated to cost $3,500,000.
- In Scotland, homeowners paint their front door red when they pay off their mortgage.
- A London home, billed as the “smallest house in the world” can be yours for £275,000 or $450,000.
- One pays a high price for London real estate. Consider that for the price of a five-bedroom penthouse in Connaught Place located in Hyde Park, one could buy an entire Italian estate with a 12th-century medieval castle and a sprinkling of Tuscan farmhouses on the grounds, with115 bedrooms and 100 bathrooms. The first costs £20m and the second just €28m or £19.8m!